Pete led off by introducing families to TABS and its role in the American boarding school community. TABS has a twofold mission- one, communicating and celebrating the benefits of a residential education and, two, professional support and development of residential school programs.
Conversation highlights include:
- Brief introduction to TABS and its mission.
- The Lasting value of a boarding education: boarding school cultivates engaged adults.
- Strategies for the current economic slowdown: boarding schools focus and tighten their core purposes and values.
- How schools manage costs.
- TABS renewed; outreach and marketing support for member schools.
- The ways families experience TABS' contributions to schools.
- Thinking about the future: boarding school possibilities and trends.
Have questions or feedback for this episode? Leave a comment below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.