Approaching Financial Aid in an Economic Downturn
During this episode of AQ's Boarding School Podcast, I spoke with two experts- Martin Peyer, CEO, TADS, a financial aid provider & Jamie Miller, Director of Financial Aid, Blue Ridge School- about approaching financial aid during an economic downturn.
Their suggestions to families include:
- Opening & maintaining a dialog with admission and financial aid officers at the start of the application process
- Understanding evaluation for needs based aid
- Prepare to document your financial condition
- Explore tuition payment plans & loans
- Ask the financial aid officers about resources. They know the foundations and sources interested in supporting their students.
Leave us a comment below or drop us a note at email@example.com with your feedback & questions.
Listen to the podcast (18:26):
Download the audio/mpeg (.mp3) file (17.7 MB)
The Boarding School Podcast is a publication of AdmissionsQuest.