Their suggestions to families include:
- Opening & maintaining a dialog with admission and financial aid officers at the start of the application process
- Understanding evaluation for needs based aid
- Prepare to document your financial condition
- Explore tuition payment plans & loans
- Ask the financial aid officers about resources. They know the foundations and sources interested in supporting their students.
Leave us a comment below or drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback & questions.