Three words come to mind after my Stevenson School visit: community, collaboration, creativity.
My Tour Guide was exceptional! A knowledgeable, Junior boarding student, she had a passion for Stevenson that was genuine, real and committed to her school and student body. She mentioned numerous times how much Stevenson has given her so many opportunities to try something new reach beyond her limits and is well prepared to move on to college.
Looking through my notes, these are some of the highlights that I heard, saw, and felt on my Stevenson visit:
- Experiences that build character
- Supports academic rigor
- Dedicated faculty
- Prepares students for success in college and beyond
- Fosters individuals passions for learning and achievement
- Encourages collaboration and teamwork
- Enables friendships that last a lifetime
- An exceptional range of academic and athletic offerings
- Great student involvement- clubs, weekend activities with a strong honor code and high standards for each and every student
- Very Global campus
- Students happy, healthy and engaged
Stevenson’s setting offers campus beauty that some consider second to none. Stevenson’s serene, comfortable campus lies along the magnificent coastline of the Monterey Peninsula of California. Words cannot do it justice.
Stevenson is a great school where a student can develop a passion for a new sport, or, club; gain a voice in leadership, work in the visual or performing arts; possibly run their radio station; and, learn great study habits in a structured academic setting which will prepare you for your next step into college.