No matter what you are looking for this summer you’re sure to find it in one of Baylor’s camps. We take full advantage of our amazing campus by providing overnight camps and day options for those who prefer one over the other, or both! Our camp counselors, faculty, and coaches continually work together to provide each camper the best experience possible.
Overnight Boarding Camps
What happens when you combine an amazing campus, a school with a legendary athletic tradition, playing fields and facilities that rival those at most colleges, and an experienced coaching staff? It’s simple, really. You have created the most comprehensive and vibrant overnight sports camp experience in the Southeast.
- Team Baylor Sports Camp: Designed for kids of all ages to enjoy sports activities. Whether you are an all-star athlete, or just ready to have fun and improve your skills, Baylor is the place to make the most of your potential while enjoying an action-packed week of different sports, recreation, and excursions.
- Golf Academy : varsity golf coaches and an in-house pro from an area golf course host this instructional clinic.
- Boys Lacrosse Camp: Trilogy Golf Camp is designed for the serious lacrosse player seeking a highly competitive training experience.
- Baylor Elite Swim Camp: This camp will challenge swimmers mentally and physically as they train with nationally ranked Baylor swimmers.
- Southeast Distance Running Camp: Campers will explore over 200 acres of Baylor’s campus with runs along the Tennessee River and wooded trails.
As you might imagine, there are many different types of camps that offer all kinds of activities to match all kinds of interests and talents. In addition to traditional day camps, Baylor offers specialized camps in these areas:
- Sports Clinics: Basketball, baseball, cheerleading, volleyball, football, weightlifting, wrestling, soccer, crew, lacrosse, golf, distance running, tennis, and swimming.
- Fine Arts: Pottery, film, 2-D and 3-D art, painting, sculpting, music video, and dance.
- Enrichment: Cooking, babysitting training, etiquette classes, robotics, CSI science, and sailing.
Baylor takes summer fun seriously and we are committed to making sure every camper has a great experience. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for Baylor’s camp programs and get ready for a summer of fun, adventure and skill development.